The foundation of N2R2 consists of many years of experience in traditional strategy consulting, which is characterized by a highly structured, hypothesis-driven approach, coupled with thorough financial analsis. Findings and recommendations are reported in crystal clear, unambiguous presentations, strongly focused on the decisions to be taken.
N2R2 differentiates itself through relentless focus on the logic and argumentation that supports the strategic decisions (No Nonsense), and through a continuous, unwavering focus on the ultimate objectives of the client (Real Results). Wherever possible, strategies are translated into detailed, implementation-ready execution plans.
Strategy assignments include both the ‘classic’ corporate strategy projects, as well as decisions that are of strategic importance to the company, such as large acquisitions, important operational improvement & supply chain optimization projects, and organization design decisions.
- Strategy and organization design studies for a multinational technical services firm
Various assignments, across several years, which have improved the strategy and organization of the client:
- Strategy assignment for two divisions, active in asset management and technical consultancy. Including detailed implementation plans.
- Strategy for a business unit, primarily active in the energy sector. Focused on prioritization of growth opportunities, based on financial attractiveness and feasibility. Including proposals for improvement of sales effectiveness.
- Corporate strategy of the whole company. Clear formulation of the stratey of the company, in close cooperation with the Board of Management.
- Growth strategy for a Dutch engineering firm
Development of a growth strategy, in close cooperation with the Board, aimed at obtaining nr. 1 or 2 positions in the most attractive segments of the Dutch engineering services market. Including design of a new organization structure (market focused, rather than product/services focused).